Thursday, August 02, 2007

First a Dragon Now a Blood Hawk!


What the feck?! There i am walking down the stairs of my close. I approach the main door with a spring in my step and a gladness in my heart at facing another working day of this fine Scottish summer. AAAARRGH yet another hellspawn!! Has it too been sent to judge me? I survived the horror of the hell-bus (here) only to be faced with a fist sized hatred filled homunculus lurking in wait on the very door I have to use to exit the building. There was a tangible sense of menace in the air. I could feel the life force in my body being crushed under that leaden gaze as the hawk sized leathery winged beast pondered on my fate. With an almost audible snap, its attentions ceased. I was free to go... .. But for how long?

Boring note: found out what it was, (here) I still believe that it is satans minion tho.

No comments: